Incredibly Rare Hotel Opportunity - Sundeck Hotel, Perisher Valley
Manenti Quinlan & Associates in conjunction with Forbes Stynes Prestige Property Sales is pleased to exclusively present to the market the leasehold going concern interest in the Sundeck Hotel.
The impressive property offers an unparalleled location, poised on the skiing slopes of Perisher within Kosciuszko National Park and offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to secure what will be a highly prized and sought-after asset.
Key features include:
- Rare Opportunity to acquire Australia's Highest sitting Hotel at 1,769 metres
- Located on the skiing slopes of Perisher within Kosciuszko National Park
- 90 beds in 41 rooms including stunning Mountain view Rooms
- Popular Bar, Dining and Lounge Areas and trading with a full hotel licence
- Open from June long weekend until October long weekend
- Further potential to expand the business to trade throughout the year
- Long lease until 2057 (including options)
- Meticulously maintained and multiple award-winning venue
Price on Application
To receive updates via your Facebook newsfeed please click here, or visit www.facebook.com/ManentiQuinlan and like our page.
To follow us on Twitter please click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan
To connect on LinkedIn click here or visit www.twitter.com/ManentiQuinlan